Hello! Welcome to Rhymes With Fashion!
My name is Alexandra, and if you haven’t guessed, I have a real passion for fashion (that rhymes, get it?). I started this blog to fill a hole in my soul which was itching for some “me time”. I have been a fashion blog reader for years, and finally thought “I can do that!”. So I did, and here we are now. Although I’m sort of new at this, I can honestly say that one of the best things about blogging is getting to know others in the community (fellow bloggers and readers alike). So here are some random facts about me, so that you can know me better:
1. I’m a total Type A personality. I hate surprises, and am a control freak to the core.
2. I’m a normal girl (in fact I am unemployed), so my budget usually excludes designer labels. But that doesn’t mean that I can’t have style! The way I look at it, fashion is what you purchase at the store, but style is how you put it all together. You don’t have to be rich (sing that line like you’re Prince) to be stylish!
3. I speak fluent movie quotes and song lyrics.
4. I have two daughters and a son. Estes, my youngest girl, is four years old and a hardcore diva. My son, Mason, is eight years old and has been diagnosed with Autism. And Kayna, my ten year old stepdaughter, is growing into quite the young lady. You can see the girls in occasional style posts!
5. I grew up working in my parent’s restaurant.
6. I curse like a sailor (although I don’t usually type like one… it would be hard to type with a hook).
7. I wish I could dance ballet.
8. And, I have an insatiable sweet-tooth. Give me a cake (any kind, I’m not picky), a Cadbury Cream egg, a peanut butter cup, a chocolate chip cookie (with very few chocolate chips), or a brownie a la mode… No really, give me one! Please?
Thanks so much for stopping by! Here’s hoping we can become lifelong friends!